The ‘Secrets of Swedish Writing’ course is a course for those of you who want to improve your written Swedish, led by Daniel Lind.
In case you have not studied with Swedish Made Easy or Daniel before, here’s what people are saying about us.
What’s the course dates and format?
The course will start on 19th of September and run for 4.5 weeks.
– 4 writing assignments (1 per week) with individual, detailed feedback via Google docs
– 1-hour weekly group call on Zoom (entirely in Swedish), where you’ll be able to ask questions, discuss each task, see examples of do’s and don’ts, and get more in-depth coaching and guidance
– Super handy cheat sheets, check lists and templates, including abbreviations, differences between formal and informal expressions, slang expressions, etc.
What’s in the course?
Week 1: How to write a “personligt brev” to go with your CV
Week 2: How to write informally with friends and family via email, text and on social media
Week 3: How to write emails at work
Week 4: How to write an opinion piece
Click here to view the course schedule. Group calls will be recorded so you can watch them afterwards, in case you aren’t able to attend.
The group calls will be in a small group setting, so you will get plenty of time to ask questions and discuss as well as listening to other people’s questions and challenges.
This course is perfect for intermediate and more advanced learners (B1 and above).
Requirements to join the course
– At least level B1 Swedish
– Laptop with camera and Internet connection
– Being able to hand in one written assignment per week before each deadline
How do I enrol in the course?
The course is available now, and will stay open for registration until Friday 13 September (this is the last date for enrolment in the course – we close the doors at 6PM GMT). After that, the course will start immediately on the 19th.
If you have any questions for now, just e-mail us.
Daniel & Anneli