Swedish to English examples
Peer-reviewed academic article translation:
- Georgii-Hemming, E., & Westvall, M. (2010). Music Education – A personal matter? Examining the current Discourses of Music Education in Sweden, British Journal of Music Education, 27:1, 21-33.
Peer-reviewed academic article proof reading:
- Volgsten, U., (2014). Music, Culture, Politics – Communicating Identity, Authenticity and Quality in the 21st Century, The Nordic Journal of Cultural Policy, 1
- Ullsten, A., et al., (2016). Live music therapy with lullaby singing as affective support during painful procedures: A case study with microanalysis, Nordic Journal of Music Therapy
Peer-reviewed academic book chapter translation:
- Georgii-Hemming, E. (2011). Shaping a music teacher identity, in: Lucy Green’s (ed.) Learning, Teaching and Musical Identity: Voices from Around the World. Bloomington: Indiana University Press
Exhibition material for Stockholm Music Museum:
- Complete texts for the exhibition ”Who’s voices, which music” at the Stockholm Music Museum. Available on the web, and also as hand outs at the exhibition.
English to Swedish
- Case study documents and PowerPoint presentations (educational material) relating to organisational accidents on behalf of Glocal Media. Including medical, aero technical, nuclear, rail technical terminology, as well as academic language. Sample can be given upon request.