Language builds bridges
Language builds cultural understanding
Language is integration
In this world right now, language bridges and cultural understanding are more important than ever. We believe in using modern technology to share the Swedish language and culture across the globe. Here is the story of how Swedish Made Easy came into being.
Do you want to study Swedish without having to travel to a particular place at a particular time?
Do you want a Swedish teacher to guide you, but without having to sit in a group among other learners?
Do you have a child that needs flexible Swedish tuition?
If so, Swedish Made Easy is here for you. We offer one-to-one or couple’s Swedish lessons via Skype. We’re qualified teachers and native Swedes.
What’s next? Follow these 5 easy steps below.
Get our FREE ebook ‘Swedish Beginnings – Learning to Learn, when you sign up to our email list! The ebook includes:
- Top 5 Language Learning Myths – Busted!
- The 3 Pillars of Learning as an Adult
- Quiz – What sort of language learner are you?
- Characteristics of Successful Language Learners
- What is a Language?
- Grammatical Concepts
- Keeping a Record of your Lesson
- The 4 Main Language Skills
- Basic Grammar Glossary
With the help of this ebook, you will:
1. Learn about some common myths around language learning and why they are wrong. This is a key to feel more confident and enjoy your language learning.
2. Understand more about how self-studying works when you are an adult.
3. Develop an insight into how you prefer to learn, so you can organise your language learning in the best way that works for you.
4. Get a grammar glossary that you can learn from and also refer to later on as you progress.
You will also get our useful blog posts, where we offer tricks and tips on difficult Swedish grammar and pronunciation.
Check out the NEW BOOK: Teach Yourself Complete Swedish by Dr Anneli Beronius Haake
Have a look at our videos
Check out Frequently Asked Questions including What does a Swedish lesson cost, What you can expect during a lesson and How long does it take to learn Swedish
Swedish Language Test to test your current level
Swedish Made Easy Shop – Tala inte svenska med mig är du snäll